COOLING CONCEPT LINING STRUCTURE
For applications such as Chrome, Manganese, Magnesium, Nickel and Ferroalloy, we recommend our cooling concept lining structure (shown in the illustration below.) The structure applies high-alumina bricks in the upper sidewall due to lower temperatures in this area; carbon blocks and graphite blocks are used for the sidewall area and the furnace bottom; the outer surface of the lining uses water spray cooling method; the I-beam support underneath the furnace bottom allowsfor boiler exhaust.
Our cooling concept lining structure offers our customers the following advantages:
1. Unique materials are utilized based on the needs of different areas of the furnace.
2. The use of carbon blocks highly reduces the chemical erosion.
3. The beveled shape of the carbon blocks prevents the bottom blocks from floating during operation and increases furnace strength.
4. The highly thermally conductive graphite blocks lead to better cooling and protect the furnace bottom from attack by molten metal.
INSULATION CONCEPT LINING STRUCTURE
For applications such as Ferro-silicon, industrial Silicon and Carbide, we recommend our insulation concept lining structure (shown in the illustration below). In this structure, the working layer utilizes carbon materials, the permanent layer uses high-alumina or clay bricks, and under the bottom and the outside uses insulation materials. The advantages of this structure include:
1. The semi-graphite blocks have proven to have good erosion resistance and good overall structure strength.
2. The high-alumina bricks in the permanent layer are oxidation-resistant and erosion resistant.
3. Products such as Carbide, Ferro-silicon, have higher melting point. The insulation layer reduces the thermal loss, increases the temperature of the molten metal and reduces the workload on the exhaust system.
4. Overall this structure is able to provide higher temperature in the furnace working area and also prevent furnace bottom infiltration.
TAPPING HOLE BLOCK
C + SIC : 90
BD : 1.75
SIZE : 400 - 900 * 400 - 1100 MM